I love bread, but I am careful how much YEAST I allow to enter my intestines not to mention how much sugar. This recipe is easy and is yeast free! In fact it’s a lot like baking a cake as you mix it all together and pop it in the oven. For more info on yeast click here.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a well greased 6.5 x 4 inch baby loaf pan
- Bake at 300° for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
Makes 1 loaf (about 12 slices)